Working at CCSL
Looking for a SOLIDWORKS job in North Wales and South Wales?
We are always looking to grow our team in both our offices to help and support our customers.
We are looking for knowledge, experience and also commitment.
If this sounds like you, then please see our latest job vacancies below and get in touch!
Inside Sales ExecutiveThis position would be well-suited to someone who has a background in sales and negotiating with customers. You will be working closely with our internal team and customers who are already in the sales process. Full product training will be given and an opportunity to progress within an established and growing business. Experience of selling similar products, or selling to the technology sector, is not necessary but would be advantageous.
The successful Inside Sales Executive’s tasks will include the following:
- Lead follow-up and qualification
- Prospecting for New Business opportunities
- Obtaining access to decision makers
- Negotiating and closing
- Working on their own initiative
- Translate existing customers needs with additional solutions
- Building strong relationships with existing customers
- There will be an option to progress to field sales activities.
Graduate SOLIDWORKS Application EngineerThis position is suited to a graduate who has either completed their degree in the last two or three years, or about to complete their degree this year in either Product Design or Mechanical Engineering. A completed third year industrial placement would also be desirable. Full comprehensive SOLIDWORKS product training will be given to the successful candidate by SOLIDWORKS Certified Engineers.
As part of the Technical Team you will be:
- Working with a broad range of customers who use SOLIDWORKS to design their products
- Responding to the needs of customers to solve technical problems in using SOLIDWORKS
- Training customers in the correct use of SOLIDWORKS products
- Working with the Sales Team to accurately understand customers’ requirements
- Progressing into product demonstrations of SOLIDWORKS to prospective customers
- With being a small office environment, there would be other ongoing admin tasks.
It is essential that you have:
- The ability to work well in a team
- Good communication/interpersonal skills and be well-dressed and groomed are essential
- A professional attitude to work and a willingness to learn Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- SOLIDWORKS software experience essential.