SPECIAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY*
When you buy SOLIDWORKS today, you and extended members of your organisation, will get access to the new revolutionary business innovation platform.
*Offer is valid to 30th June 2019
For more information on this promotion, please fill out the adjacent form
What is 3dexperience social collaboration services?
3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services is the ONE PLACE for all of your product development needs. It is the gateway to the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and the rich portfolio of available roles (set of apps), apps, and online services.
3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services is included in your SOLIDWORKS subscription and also provides a single location for:
- Storing and managing your design files on the cloud. 3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services centralises all of your cloud file management, simplifies your workflows, and improves productivity by allowing you to view, search, and share all your files, regardless of where they are stored.
- Collaborating and connecting everyone involved in designing your products, and feedback from your customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Viewing your business information in one central location, regardless of the size of your company. With 3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services, you can view the latest world news related to your product or project, see what your team is talking about, present and share your metrics with executives and customers, capture notes, and store them in one location or share them with others.
- Accessing a global community of experts and colleagues to be the best design/engineering professional you can be. With 3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services you can get answers to difficult engineering challenges, learn new skills, and share your knowledge and expertise with access to global online communities.
- Training to improve your professional skills with access to hundreds of online tutorials available through 3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services.
- 3DEXPERIENCE Make, PartSupply and other coming online professional services. Shorten your product development time by finding, from SOLIDWORKS desktop, either millions of supplier 3D components to be integrated to your designs, or the best 3D printing and manufacturing services from qualified providers near you to make your designs come true.