How do I vote for a SOLIDWORKS SPR?
SPR stands for Software Performance Report and is the method that SOLIDWORKS uses to track bugs and enhancements.
- Firstly go to customerportal.solidworks.com
- This will bring you to. You will then need to log in or create an account.
- This will take you to your Customer Portal.
- Go to the Knowledge base.
- You can either search keywords or search the SPR number. If you have the SPR number, type in the number without the letters. If you don’t know the SPR number then you can search for keywords in the search bar. Some tips for searching:
- If you put a phrase in “quotes”, then it will search for exactly that phrase.
- If you have a phrase and you don’t put in quotes, then your search will result in all SPR’s with any of those words
- You can refine your search results using the menus on the left.
- Selecting that SPR brings me here.
- Hitting the ‘Submit’ button will vote for SPR.
What does voting do?
Voting on an SPR does these things:
- If the SPR changes or is fixed, you will get a notification regarding this.
- It lets SOLIDWORKS know that there is more interest in this particular issue.
- The more vote’s against and SPR, the more priority it will have in being implemented.